Thank you for your desire to enroll your student(s) in New Horizon Christian School. The following is some vital information concerning the application process. To learn more about our school, and/or to view the Parent/Student Handbook, Click here
Please Review the Following Admission Guidelines:
Students who are considered for enrollment are students who:
- Have at least one custodial parent who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and is attending a bible believing church on a weekly basis and whose doctrinal position supports the New Horizon Christian School Statement of Faith.
- Have a satisfactory citizenship record in the school they are presently attending.
- Desire to attend New Horizon Christian School and are willing to comply with the school’s standards as printed in the Parent/Student Handbook. Please review the handbook prior to submitting your application.
Follow these steps to begin the Student Enrollment Process:
- Download and fill out the Student Application for each student you are enrolling from the school office. In order to streamline the process, we ask that your application be filled out in its entirety, prior to submittal.
- Submit the Pastor and Teacher Recommendations to your pastor and student's teacher. They will return them directly to NHCS.
- Submit your application to the School Office Tue – Wed between the hours of 9:00 AM-12:00 PM beginning June 14th. Along with your completed application, you will be required to pay the non-refundable Application Fee of $75.00 fees must be submitted by check, money order or cash. The Application Fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee your student’s acceptance into school. If your student is denied admission into school your Application fee will not be refunded.
If at all possible, we ask that you submit your application in person. Additional instructions and information will be given to you at that time.
After initial review of your application you will be contacted by a school representative who will schedule your family interview with the school Administrator & Board Member.
The Registration is due annually at the time of enrollment. Please be prepared to pay this at the time of turning in yourApplication for enrollment each year.
Tuition for new families is due upon acceptance. The first payment of tuition is due on September 1st for the upcoming academic year. Payment terms can be discussed upon signing a tuition contract.
Late Enrollments – After August 5th
If paying annually, tuition will be due in full at the time of your contract signing appointment.
If paying monthly, the first (1) month tuition will be due at the time of your tuition contract signing.